Wednesday, May 19, 2010

things happened and things happening

So, I had my very own hen's night (aka bachelorette party #1, australian style)! To recap, it was sweet! From the sparkling bubbly with the err--weird shaped straws, to the "blind-folded stripper" game, to the amazing dinner and dancing, it was an all around good time! Thanks so much to my girl Kiersten for planning it all for me! Aw, what a great friend! She sure knows how to throw a party! Now, I'm only a single lady for 11 more weeks! woo hoo!  **hopefully i can put up some pictures soon, as soon as I steal them from Kier--I think there are some gems!


David and I just sent out our engagement party invites only a WEEK BEFORE THE PARTY. Hmmm, very Courtney-and-David-like. Our friends worry about us. I do too. Oh well, hopefully everyone can still make it because it will be ahhhhmazing!


I only have one week left of work (holla) and 3 weeks til I come home (hells yea)!




annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's all for now, folks.

No comments: