Monday, November 9, 2009

Etsy, you had me at hello.

It's not that far...

really.

And if I think about it in terms of time rather than miles, it's not far away at all; I'll be home in less than a month for the holidays!!!

Speaking holidays...
This morning I did a little Christmas shopping on Etsy for my niece and nephew.





It's an Alice in Wonderland jewelry box!


How adorable is this Dorthy necklace?! I just might steal it from her...



and for Ryker.
 I'm still looking tho because he may not be big enough for these ties just yet.

Then I came across this! Dave, my brother-in-law...



 looooves Transformers. Score on the Optimus Prime ornaments!
(and Dave's 29--just throwing that out there)!

I could literally spend all day on Esty! There were quite a few other things I found but I don't want to go giving away everyone's gifts!


No comments: