Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Funday

After going to a fireside tonight, one at which Elder Uchtdorf spoke, via satellite, 
I wanted to post one of my favorite quotes by him! 



"What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become."


I just love him! It seems his talks always leave me with a strong impression; they are very powerful and direct. Tonight, it was a YSA fireside so of course he inevitably related his topic to marriage and dating! Typical ;) I liked what he said about couples who still have that spark and magic in their relationship only have it because they have worked at it, everyday. 


After the fireside, we rushed to Kieth's (hem hem, Kiersten and Heath's) to catch the grand finale of Australian Idol! Ok--I never watched American Idol, except for the try outs because those are hilarious--but other than that, I couldn't be bothered. Australian Idol on the other hand, we religiously watch every Sunday night! 





I'm SO happy Stan won tonight! Me and David have been going for him the whole time, he really is an amazing singer! Hands down the best on the show! Congrats Stan! 


Tomorrow night Irene and Chad are having everyone over for dinner and I'm bringing the dessert. I was looking on Bakerlla and found some very, mouth-watering looking treats! I am torn on which one to make...


Oreo Truffles...



Or Red Velvet Cake Balls...








No comments: