Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lately...

This last Sunday, after yet another blissful nap, and waking up with a ginormous deal of gratitude for my recent purchase of the fan, I decided I wanted to learn something new. David suggested origami! He pretty much has perfected the art of origami. Really--he watches "How To" videos on YouTube to learn them haha... 

I learned how to make a paper elephant 


Then, forced to"practice" by Mr. Miyagi (AKA David), I made 2 more.



Aw! Aren't they cute...I'm proud. Don't let anyone ever tell you those are easy!


Rollerblading dates are such a good time! Especially when they are along side Brizzy River; so cool at night with the city lights reflecting in the water! I was a little embarassed though at my "yelping" when I'd roll down the steep parts and/or rolled over cracks! What? I hadn't been rollerblading since I was in the 6th grade!!! 






Sadly, David kissed his Mo goodbye. He couldn't quite hack it to the end of November. But to be completely honest, I'm actually really glad because his little nose beard was getting a little disgusting!

In Memory of the Mo
 






One day, I was literally melting away! The humidity here is so, incredibly hard for me to deal with! I caught a bus into Southbank where I went swimming and enjoyed a chicken Kebab right on the water!
..::sigh::.. So refreshing.


Yummm.
Ps. these just may possibly be the most delicious things ever!

Tuesdays here in Australia are special. It's called Cheap Tuesday. Or to say it like an Aussie, "Cheap Chuesday" :) Everything is less expensive, including gas! But what we are really concerned with is the pizza! Domino's here is amazing and every Tuesday we order pizza with Kier and Heath.



The Harts in their home!
Thanks for always having us over!














1 comment:

Chelsey Oliver: said...

Courtney Freakin Caspers... I cannot BELIEVE you didn't tell me about your blog... how depressing is it that I had to find out via Facebook :(

HOWEVER... I'll forgive you because I love and miss you like mad. And I think it's hilarious that I was your last roller-blading companion before David (but we won't tell that story... again hahaha)

Looks like you're having a ball

XOXO