Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pretend that it's the weekend

Question: What is the one good thing about David having to go into the eye doctor today? 

Answer: He doesn't have to go into work! 

YAY!!! 

Which means...
I made pancakes for breakfast! 







Starting the morning off right, like with delicious pancakes and good company, makes for a great day.

Like for example, we were productive!

I am now a member of Jett's 24 hour gym!
No winter coats to hide myself behind here; it's beach season!

David officially got rid of his old car. He had to give it to the wreckers, and they harshly told him it wasn't worth anything, Ouch! At least he got to keep his license plates! :)

David also got the good news from the doctor that he is now able to work out, play sports, and swim! So we went to the gym tonight. First day back's are killer!

We made fajitas for dinner and the Harts came over.
I love that I get to spend time with Kiersten again. It's really nice living so close to her! She is literally 2 minutes away now, rather than 2,000 miles!

Okay so that is all the productive things we did. Other than that we took a lovely nap and caught up on the NBA!
I'm so proud of PHX! The Suns are dominating! I can't wait to check a game when I get back to Arizona.
GO HOME TEAM!

No comments: